Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pumps
|Flow rate||up to 660 l/h|
|Pressure||up to 124 bar|
|Material of pump head||SS 316L, PP, PVDF and PVC-U|
|Stroke length||10 to 25 mm|
|Diaphragm diameter||12/ 15/ 20/ 30/ 35/ 40/ 50 mm|
|Motor||0.18/ 0.25/ 0.75/ 1.1/ 1.5 kW|
Positive return type
- Low-noise integral worm gearbox, oil bath lubricated
- Rotating parts on ball bearings to minimize wear
- High-precision linear stroke adjustment, both manual and via electrical actuator
Enhance your spring pump with
Hydraulic diaphragm heads
The ideal solution for applications requiring a high level of safety and reliability
- Wide range of wetted parts available to suit different applications
- Head-sealed design for protecting the pumped liquid against external contamination
- PTFE single diaphragm is compatible with a vast range of liquids
Mechanical replenishment system
This feature maintains a constant volume of oil in the hydraulic chamber, thereby guaranteeing maximum precision and repeatability while controlling diaphragm deformation for longer life.
Advantages at a glance
The result is a pump that delivers metering precision and consistency for repeatable results and efficient chemical consumption.
Adjustment of pH levels
Sludge treatment and removal
You might be interested in
Need our Help?
Your request has been sent!
A member of our team will be contact shortly