3C Triplex Pumps Series
Process pumps for high-pressure duties
A UNIQUE DESIGN
A flexible, robust and reliable solution to pumping high temperature, abrasive and viscous liquids in a multitude of industrial applications, the 3C Triplex pump series offers the best total cost of ownership available on the market.
3C Triplex pumps are designed in accordance with API 674 standards and can be customized to achieve special operating requirements, allowing the customer to build the ideal system for the unique demands of their application.
|Capacity Range||up to 65000 l/h, up to 1150 bar|
|Wetted Parts||SS 316 L, LTCS, Super Duplex, different material (on request)|
|Flow rate adjustment||by frequency converter|
|Compliance||with international standard approvals as API 674, ASME, TR CU 012/2011|
- Wetted parts: 316L or 304 stainless steel, duplex steel or carbon steel (exotic alloys available upon request)
- The three-cylinder pump head is horizontally arranged, with single-acting plungers and valves and seats that can be selected among different executions depending on the handled fluid
- Plungers and packing are easily maintained, with replacement of components for most pump sizes possible without disconnecting the pump from the pipework
- Optional “leakage return to suction” and flushing of stuffing box guarantee a virtually leakage free process and for a longer packing life
The unique design of the 3C Triplex mechanism allows the pump to operate at a very low speed without forced lubrication, making it ideal for applications requiring a slow plunger motion to avoid cavitation when pumping hot or viscous liquids or fluids with high vapour pressure. The range features:
- Silent and vibration-free operation due to proper mass balancing and sizing. The integral crankshaft and crossheads are supported at both ends, giving precise alignment of the plunger rods for a longer sealing life
- A compact and robust assembly, providing high performance within a minimal footprint
- Low-speed operation, resulting in reduced wear of moving parts and high reliability
Advantages at a glance
You might be interested in
Need our Help?
Your request has been sent!
A member of our team will be contact shortly